Offer | ELPIN & PCB S.C.
- We make single-sided and double-sided printed circut boards with metalized holes using laminates types FR4 ,CEM-1 thick from 0.3mm to 3.2mm
- Thickness of copper layer from 18um to 105um (thicker after consulting).
Soldering mask + additional layer
- Photomask – variety of colours
- Silkscreen termic masks in different colours.
- We attach element discription in differen colours.
- We use carbon/graphite paste.
Plating of coupling fields
- Selecively (HAL) – double-sided and single-sided SMD
- Lead free tinning – using SnCuNi
- Lead tinning – using SnPB
- Chemical goldening
- Galvanical goldening of the edge connectors
- Cutting using diamond saw – standard accuracy +/- 0.3mm
- Scribing – standard accuracy +/- 0.3mm
- Routing or milling of shaped holes with accuracy +/- 0.15mm
Holes and tracks
- Drilled holes diameter from 0.3mm to 6.5mm , recommended diameter from 0.6mm to 5.5mm, space required between holes 0.1mm (eventually 0,05mm)
- Minimal width of tracks on boards produced using fotochemical methods – 0.2mm, minimal space between tracks 0.2mm (for prototypes tracks width 0,15mm, space between tracks 015mm)
- Minimal width of tracks on boards produced using silkscreen methods – 0.3mm with minimal space between tracks 0.3mm
We own Mania Speedy 280 – flying probe tester. Therefor we test boards when requested
- We prepare technological documentation using photoplotters.
- Recommended file format:Gerber Inch 2.3 to 3.4, RS274-X
- Drilling progarm with Excellon format – inch lub metric system.
- We also use programs like Protel, Cadstar, Autotrax i innych.
- We prepare designs of boards from drowings, general ideas etc.
We make stencils for the soldering paste with laser or etching method:
- On steel plates using etching method. Thickness: 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm and 0,2mm; Size up to 600mm x 350mm.
- On steel plates using laser. Thickness: 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0,13mm, 0.15mm and 0,2mm; Size up to 600mm x 600mm.
- On sheet brass MZN12. Thickness: 0.15mm and 0.2mm; Width up to 300mm.
Requisited Production Sheets
- Minimal production sheet for double-sided boards should have at least: 2dm2 when total surface of the order is up to 50dm2 ,3 dm2 up to 100 dm2, 4dm2 up to 500 dm2 ,5 dm2 above 500 dm2
- Minimal production sheet for single-sided boards should have at least: 2 dm2 when total surface of the order is up to 100dm2, 2.5 dm2 up to 300 dm2, 4dm2 above 500 dm2
- Costs of necessary documentation are covered by the client
Time counted in working days
||Boards with goldening
||+ 3 days
PCB’s DOCUMENTATION Photoplottering services
- Preparing matrix for PCB’s on photoplotter: 6 zł for dm2 of each layer
- Preparing contacting copies 3,00zł for 1 dm2
- Preparing drilling programs and milling – 30zl
Digitalization, drilling programs and designs of PCBs
- Drilling program- 0.30zł per hole. Minimum cost of service 20.00zł.
- Boards from drowings – 0.70 zł per tin plating point or hole. Minimum cost of service 30.00zł.
- Boards from a model 0.80 zł per tin plating point or hole. Minimum cost of service 30 zł
- Designing PCBs – 2.50 zł per tin plating point. Minimum cost of service 50.00zł.
- files in Gerber 274x format and drilling programs in Excellon format(other after consulting)
- Source files from Protel program(other after consulting)
ORDERS SHOULD BE SENT VIA E-MAIL AND INCLUDE:
- Companies information
- Do wszystkich cen doliczamy VAT 23%.